#1) Flip Flops: One of my favorite places to be on Earth is the beach! I just love the sun, the sand, the ocean….While just about any beach will do for me, what’s so fun is just getting to wear something cool & casual and when the weather gets hot, I love to put on cute flip flops. Here are my current matching favorites for Mama & Mini’s
#2) Sundresses: When the sun is out and the heat is strong, the best thing to wear is a great sundress! Here are some of my current favorites for a chic summer look:
1) Art on the Street- I love how these tiny Gnomes are popping up all over the city in unexpected areas, here’s one I discovered. So cute!
2) Bright Prints- I’m loving all things Mara Hoffman lately, such gorgeous prints & amazing accessories, I love the whole collection for Spring 2014.
3) Throwback- not sure why, but totally thinking about the 90’s lately…who remembers these girls? I SO wanted to be like Naomi or Christy….they always seems so strong & so beautiful. Such a cool photo & looks like it was shot in Soho where I grew up.
4) The Met Gala Red Carpet 2014- these are my favorite dresses seen at the Met Gala…I loved all the subdued colors mix with the occasional pop of a bright yellow, fuschia or red.
5) Summer- lately it’s been HOT here in California, so I’m loving the idea of future beach days!